Applies to: Cloud
Version Information: 2.xx.x
Date Verified: October 2019
How to Configure the Web Isolation Service Proxy on Windows10
To configure the Menlo Security proxy with Internet Explorer you set the browser proxy to use the Menlo PAC file. The PAC file may be added to the browser manually or using a GPO policy, and the steps to complete the manual configuration are provided in this article.
- Open your Internet Explorer browser
- Click the gear icon at the top right corner
- Navigate to Internet Options.
- Click the Connections tab.
- Click the LAN Settings button.
- If Automatically detect settings is checked, uncheck that option.
- Click the Use automatic configuration script option
- Paste your pac.menlosecurity.com URL in the Address field
- Click OK.
- Click the Security tab.
- Click the Local intranet zone.
- Click the Sites button to configure how Intranet sites are detected
- At the minimum uncheck the Include all sites that bypass the proxy server option. We recommend unchecking all these options when possible.
- Click OK on the open settings windows
- Close and restart Internet Explorer